- I want more traffic with small effort.
- I’ve been blogging for long but cannot get much traffic to the blog
- I want to say “My blog hits 100,000PV per month”
If you have those questions, this article might help you for your strategy.
This is about my story that I got 100000 visitors per month on my blog after 4 months of posting articles.
I hope it helps you increase your blog traffic.
- Client: Sports related business company
- My tasks: Post articles relating to soccer
- Frequency: 3 times a week
- Time and period: 2014.March ~ 2014.June
- The blog’s topic: was about the world cup 2014
My task was to post articles 3 times a week.
I’ve done keyword research every time I create an article and sometimes posted super long articles.
The website traffic
- The 1st month: 1,000
- The 2nd month: 3,000
- The 3rd month: 10,000
- The 4th month: 100,000
The reason why the traffic increased a lot in the fourth month is that the world cup held in that month.
The easiest way to get a lot of traffic is to choose the keyword with high search volume.
As you can see the list below, the keywords related to soccer have a huge amount of search volume.
The search volume gets a lot more around the world cup season.
What I learned from here
It would be easier to make a blog with 100,000 pageviews per month if you choose the popular topic and create a blog before the big event.
As far as I know, the big search volume keywords are such as;
- Gudgets info (expecially Apple products)
and so on.
But be careful, if you create your personal blog about those topics, it might be hard to monetise.
The best way to monetize would be to approach companies who are relating to those industries and create a blog for them.
I hope you learned something from this article.
If you are looking for a Japanese marketer to expand your business in Japan’s marketing, I’m happy to help you. Please contact me on the contact page.